Train To Be A Coach
With Our Accredited Coaching Qualifications
Are You Looking For An Accredited Coaching Qualification?
It can be confusing.
The industry is unregulated which can mean a wide difference in quality of coach training.
Our coach training courses are accredited with the Association For Coaching and delivered by an experienced and practicing coach with many years of experience in both coaching and training.
Accredited Certificate In Coaching
Become a qualified coach in 10 weeks.
You will leave this course with the skills and confidence to have powerful and insightful coaching conversations.
Here’s what’s included on this course:
- An introductory workshop
- A 10 part introductory online course covering the coaching basics
- 5 interactive (live) online workshops putting the theory you’ll learn online in to practice
- 4 additional online learning modules where you’ll explore coaching in more detail
- Extensive learning support
- 60 hours of coach training
- Numerous templates, handouts and worksheets
- 12 months free student membership for the Association for Coaching
- Access to free online co-coaching group
- Access to Your Coaching Journey online resources
Accredited Diploma In Coaching
On this course you will learn different approaches to develop your own unique coaching approach.
During the course you will explore:
- The Solution Focused Approach to Coaching
- The Gestalt Approach to Coaching
- Transactional Analysis in Coaching
- Positive Psychology in Coaching
- The Cognitive Behavioural Approach to Coaching
- Neuroscience and Coaching
In addition you will develop your own approach to contracting and working with clients, an essential element of coaching that is often overlooked.
This course will include:
- 11 live online workshops
- Additional online modules you can study at your own pace
- the chance to practice your coaching with other coaches online
- 100 hours of learning
- supervision support from your tutor
- 12 months free student membership to the Association for Coaching
- free access To ‘Your Coaching Journey’ online resources for 6 months
- You will leave this course with the skills and confidence to coach professionally
Diploma In Executive Coaching
If you’d like to register your interest in this type of coaching do get in touch using the contact form below and we’ll ensure you’re the first to hear about it.
What Do Our Certified Coaches Have To Say About Our Accredited Coaching Qualifications?
How Do I Know Which Course Is Right For Me?
Here are the answers to some frequently asked questions about our accredited coaching qualifications. If you’re still not sure, use the contact form below to get in touch and we can arrange to have a chat.
We want to make sure you are on the right path to begin your coaching journey.
I have no (formal) coach training.
Start with the certifcate. We’ll cover all the important fundamentals of coaching so that you start your journey on the correct footing and get some really great experience with best practice coaching from the start. You can always add the diploma on later – we offer a special rate conversion course to all certificate graduates. (And both are accredited coaching qualifications with the Association for Coaching.)
I've done some coaching before
Even if you’ve done some coaching already, perhaps within an organisation, it might be worthwhile starting with the certificate to get the fundamentals of coaching really established. However, get in touch and have a chat with Tom to discuss your best option.
I already have a coaching qualification
That’s great. You’ve probably covered the essentials of coaching and would be capable of participating in the diploma. But if you’re uncertain, get in touch via the contact form and arrange to have a chat with Tom.
What does the accreditation mean?
Our coaching certificate and diploma have been accredited by the Association for Coaching. They have assessed it based on their core competencies and ethical framework. Firstly, this means that you know we will be covering all the essential elements of coaching to a high standard. And secondly, it makes for a smoother application when it comes to applying to be an accredited coach.
If you have any questions about our events, courses, 121 support or the conferences, or if you'd like to chat about which training would suit you best, do get in touch. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Be The First To Hear About Our Events
Simply fill in this form and we'll send you out an email each week with our latest news and any special offers.
We promise that we won't pass your details on to other organisations and you can unsubscribe at any time.