1 Day Business Mastermind For Coaches
Join Helen For A Day Working on Your Coaching Business And Start Your Plan With Confidence
Your Business Vision
Where do you see yourself in 5 years and how will you get there?
Your Plan For Connecting With Your Clients
Planning a marketing strategy.
Selling From The Heart
Creating demand and asking for the sale without feeling sleazy!
Packaging Your Expertise
How to start creating products or programmes at different price points
What do I charge?
How do I find new clients?
I don’t like ‘selling’!
Let’s get your questions answered and help you feel more confident.
What Will You Get?
- A wonderful hive-mind of ideas and connections
- A safe environment to share your concerns and celebrate your wins
- And workable plans to take action on
We will meet online using zoom from 9.30 – 3.30pm. There’ll be plenty of activities and breaks to ensure you stay fresh
You’ll receive a pdf workbook to use on the day.
The subjects we’ll cover will include:
- Creating multi-level products at different price points
- An introduction to time management for busy women
- Your business vision
- Creating a marketing strategy
- An introduction to your ideal client
- Selling from the heart
You will also receive a collection of bonus tools that you can take away with you, including my pricing calculator.
“Thank you for today’s session. I learned loads of practical stuff, and more importantly feel so much more confident about moving forward with a coaching business. I had been uncomfortable about the idea of selling/marketing and what to charge. I now feel that I can do this with integrity and authenticity; I don’t have to be something I’m not.
Thank you again for such an inspiring day.”
Marie Dutch (New Coach)
RESERVE YOUR PLACE ON THE NEXT WORKSHOP
Why work with me?
Helen Leathers BSc.
- been self-employed since 1999
- relocated to Shropshire and launched a successful design agency in 2004
- developed a successful network marketing business in which I was in the top 0.5% of the distributors in the company and a company trainer
- written and published 9 books through her own publishing brand.
- become a property investor
- launched an educational product into primary schools
- delivered business start-up and coaching support to small businesses through various Marches LEP and ERDF funded projects in Shropshire, Herefordshire and Telford & Wrekin areas since 2013.
- launched and developed her coaching and training business
"I love kitchen-table startups. It is entirely possible to get up and running on a shoestring budget; you just need to know the basics, and that you will need some support, training & accountability"
Still got questions?
Use the form below to get in touch.
If you have any questions about our events, courses, 121 support or the conferences, or if you'd like to chat about which training would suit you best, do get in touch. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
“I’ve made more progress in my business. plus made more money this year! The positive, aligned way Helen works has been so effective for me. I highly recommend working with Helen to any woman wanting to get aligned into her natural rhythm and step into her feminine power for business success.“
“Working with Helen has increased my clarity on the direction of the business and the marketing framework around that. Helen has a lot of tools which she shared with me about how she goes about doing things and what have worked for her. Because of her experience and wide knowledge and her continued learning she has a breadth of expertise and is able to refer her clients to a number of resources/people. It also made me get on and do things quicker than I would have done .”
“The biggest result for me is reaching my first milestone of 15 hours of billable work per week. I am now targeting 20 at which time I will be looking to recruit an Assistant, which has always been my goal.” K.G. Virtual & Personal Assistant“