Your Coaching Business
Are You Looking To Take Your Coaching To The Next Level In The New Year?
There’s Coaching, And Then There’s Running A Business
- How much should I charge?
- Where will I find new clients?
- How do I move from free to paid work?
- Do I need a website?
- What about tax?
- Do I have to use social media?
- I’m a coach, not a business person!
- I’m not sure I have the confidence
Between us we have many years of experience of doing both and we have a few options to help you start and to grow your coaching business.
Take a look at our business building options below.
A 2-hour introductory workshop for new coaches
During the session Helen will introduce:
- Important business basics (the money & legal stuff)
- Designing a marketing strategy
- Creating a coaching programme
- The discovery call
- You’ll receive our start-up business check-list
This workshop is run 3-4 times a year and can be found on our Eventbrite page. Or register for our updates to be sure you don’t miss the next one.
One Day Business Mastermind
Spend a day with Helen working through some important parts of your coaching business, including;
- Your business vision
- Pricing strategy
- Creating multi-level products at different price points
- An introduction to time management for busy women
- Creating a marketing strategy
- An introduction to your ideal client
- Selling from the heart
Join Me For A Day Working on Your Coaching Business And Start Your Plan With Confidence
Grow Your Coaching Business Programme
We are offering 6 half-day sessions over 3 months which will include, training, mentoring, masterminding, accountability and support.
At the end of each session, you’ll have an action plan, and a deadline to complete it!
The goal is for you to take focussed action without feeling overwhelmed, and to move your business forward.
Why work with me?
Helen Leathers BSc.
- been self-employed since 1999
- relocated to Shropshire and launched a successful design agency in 2004
- developed a successful network marketing business in which I was in the top 0.5% of the distributors in the company and a company trainer
- written and published 9 books through her own publishing brand.
- become a property investor
- launched an educational product into primary schools
- delivered business start-up and coaching support to small businesses through various Marches LEP and ERDF funded projects in Shropshire, Herefordshire and Telford & Wrekin areas since 2013.
- launched and developed her coaching and training business
"I love kitchen-table startups. It is entirely possible to get up and running on a shoestring budget; you just need to know the basics, and that you will need some support, training & accountability"
Still got questions?
Use the form below to get in touch.
If you have any questions about our events, courses, 121 support or the conferences, or if you'd like to chat about which training would suit you best, do get in touch. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.