Thinking Of Starting A Coaching Business?
If you’re a Doctor thinking about starting a coaching business, you probably have many questions.
You might not even be sure it’s for you
Common questions or concerns that come up for Doctors thinking of starting a business – you may have others:
- How much should I charge?
- Where will I find new clients?
- How do I move from free to paid work?
- Do I need a website?
- What about tax?
- Do I have to use social media?
- I’m a doctor, not a business person!
- I’m not sure I have the confidence
- Perhaps I should just coach at work
In our business workshops and programmes we aim to help you make an informed decision, as well as to understand exactly what you need to do to get started, even if it’s part time.
Here you can find out how we can help you with your coaching business
We regularly run 2-hour introductory workshops for new coaches.
During the session Helen will introduce:
- Important business basics (the money & legal stuff)
- Getting comfortable with your pricing.
- Moving from free to paid for, or being paid more.
- + You’ll receive our start-up business check-list
This workshop is run 3-4 times a year.
Our upcoming Fundamentals workshops can be found on our Eventbrite page using the button below.
Or register for our updates to be sure you don’t miss the next one.
Getting Started In Your Coaching Business 6 Session Programme
This programme offers 6 2 hour masterclasses which include, training, mentoring, masterminding, accountability and support.
At the end of each session, you’ll have an action plan, and a deadline to complete it!
The goal is for you to take focussed action without feeling overwhelmed, and to move your business forward.
Helen Leathers BSc.
All sessions will be run by Helen Leathers, an experienced coach and trainer, who has been in business for many years.
- been self-employed since 1996
- relocated to Shropshire and launched a successful design agency in 2004
- developed a successful network marketing business in which she was in the top 0.5% of the distributors in the company and a company trainer
- written and published 9 books through her own publishing brand.
- become a property investor
- launched an educational product into primary schools
- delivered business start-up and coaching support to small businesses through various Marches LEP and ERDF funded projects in Shropshire, Herefordshire and Telford & Wrekin areas since 2013.
- been providing training and workshops to individuals and organisations since 1996
- launched and developed her coaching and business in 2016
Still got questions?
Use the form below to get in touch.
If you have any questions about our trainings & events, you can get in touch with this form.